Short, sweet, and to the point
Ok, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls....let's get on with it. Fasten your seatbelts because you are in for a ride down my stream of consciousness.
- Is anyone else sick of this election already? If I have to hear John Kerry make one more irresponsible, unfounded accusation, I think I will become physically sick. And if by some disaster of the cosmos, he was elected on November 2, I can only invision the contempt with which he will treat many of the people who he has already dragged through the mud. Does this perhaps call to mind some of the brave Swifties he's already trashed? What a jerk!
- I have had enough of the mainstream media sensationalizing news. First we had documents to prove that GWB was a dishonorable guardsman, then OOOPS....we were wrong, someone forged them. Then it was, oh no, Bush let terrorists steal 385 tons of explosive munitions from right under our nose, then, OOOPS....the munitions weren't there when we invaded Iraq. This rush to judgement has become the "NEWS". Why do people let them get away with it???? Frankly, I don't think I believe most of the stuff I hear anymore. It's all to politically motivated.
- Why doesn't someone go and get a group together to go round up the actors and entertainers who, for some reason, the masses feel are quite qualified to be political analysts, and send them packing with the likes of Alec Baldwin and Tom Cruise who vowed to leave the country LAST election if GWB was elected? Heck, if you threw George Soros into the mix, you could probably go buy a small island nation for John Kerry to set up his kingdom on. I am sure he could get enough affordable Canadian drugs for all of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home