Survivor Season is on!
Well, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, yes, that auspicious time has come upon us. As a self confessed reality tv junky, tonight is the first night of Survivor: Palau! I have watched all but two seasons of the Suvivor TV franchise. I must admit that last season wasn't very good, but then it came right on the heels of Suvivor All-Stars, which was absolutely excellent (in my humble opinion).
We had a very nice Valentine's Day weekend. On Sunday we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden and then went to see the movie "The Aviator." Alex had been very interested in the movie because of all of the old planes that were in it, and it turned out to be a very interesting movie. It was a little bit distubing though, considering how severe Howard Hughes' mental illness became. But interesting nonetheless.
We continued the fun by going to Busch Gardens on Monday. It had been a while since I rode on an honest to goodness roller coaster. So Alex and I hit the rides and explored the zoo for the whole day. Probably the best coaster was the Montu. The Montu is an inverted rollercoaster and is one of the ten must ride coasters in the Southeast. Ok, well, hope to hear from some of you soon!
Love,
Kristen

2 Comments:
Glad to hear you had fun at Busch Gardens =). I am doing really well. I'll talk to you soon.
Btw, it is official. TV kills brain cells. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home